I was doing some fixes on a classic domino web app that uses bootstrap datepicker when an issue was raised. turns out its a bugger to get the jquery datapicker and domino date format to agree with each other for different countires ie mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy
So we cheated, we replaced the “format:” parameter in the date picker below:
with some computed text with the following formula:
I find the best way is to put this in the default setting meaning you only have to do it once
Simple, worked fine with a wide variety of date formats and kept everything in sync with what ever format Domino ended up picking.